1. Deep Exfoliating Medifacial
As the name indicates this is a natural scrubbing/ exfoliating procedure. It combines Sweet Almond Oil with microparticles containing encapsulated vitamin A and E which penetrate deep into the dermis when micro-abrasion is performed.
- Contains two forms of cellulose peeling to remove dead skin cells.
- Helps increase blood circulation and stimulates ce-ll renewal.
2. Intense Repair Medifacial
It increases the skin's capacity to retain water, thus keeping it nourished and healthy. It deeply hydrates in different layers and softens the skin.
- Improves skin's immunity, repairs and prevents dehydration by stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Ricinoleic acid found in castor oil provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Olive Oil is high in antioxidants that help repair cells. It also helps prevent wrinkles, hydrates, and improves skin elasticity.
- Dunaliella Salina provides a high content of beta-carotene that protects against solar radiation while also helping firm up the skin.
3. Skin Brightening Medifacial
This medifacial combines the skin brightening properties of White solution, Sea Shine and Algae Extract to provide instant glow.
- Minimizes blemishes, and brightens and evens out skin tone.
- Regulates melanin production to homogenize skin tone.
- Smoothes skin with exfoliating agents that clear dead skin cells.
- The fusion of White solution & Sea Shine active brightening ingredients helps slow down the production of melanin. As a consequence, it helps existing spots disappear faster.
- Algae extract Contains toning, moisturizing, softening, purifying, antioxidant and nourishing properties. Wakame Seaweed / Brown Seaweed is high in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, vitamin A, B1, B2, B12, and C.
4. Intense Hydrating Medifacial
It uses medical grade products like Prim@lHy@l 300, Crist@lhy@l® and Ethylhexylglycerin to provide intense hydration to the skin in order to restore the overall skin health.
- Stimulates the skin's natural immune and defense system.
- Prevents skin dehydration and encourages a reduction in wrinkles
- Gives the skin a fast-acting, immune-boosting restorative treatment.
- Prim@lHyal 300 hyaluronic acid that helps protect skin from harmful bacteria and boosts the wound healing process.
- Crist@lhyal® is a high molecular weight hyaluronic acid with a very high purity that moisturizes and protects the skin.
- Ethylhexylglycerin is a skin conditioning agent and preservative that's known for being used as an alternative to parabens. It helps soften the skin without irritating it.
5. Ne-o energy Medifacial
This "needle-free" filler provides skin ce-lls a pure source of bio-energy. Continue reading further to know about it in detail.
- It contains a safe and pre-activated source of energy (MG6P) combined with essential amino acids and copper.
- Jojoba Oil protects the skin by forming a lipid film without clogging the pores. It balances the acidity of the skin while notably improving the appearance of oily and combination skin thanks to the sebaceous regulation. It also improves elasticity and flexibility as it activates the metabolism of elastin.
- Methyl Glucoside Phosphate, Copper, Proline & Lysine Complex: These are 3 groups of ingredients, each of which is necessary to feed and regulate cellular collagen and elastin synthesis.
6. Skin Rejuvenating Medifacial
With time, because of various intrinsic and extrinsic factors we start noticing problems in skin tone & texture. Sometimes these changes are so severe that they start bothering the person.
No need to worry!
Our Skin Rejuvenating Medifacial is made to address such skin concerns and provide overall improvement in the skin health as well as appearance.
- Aims to restore a radiant appearance and reverse the effects of aging skin such as wrinkles & skin laxity.
- Helps prevent dark circles around the eyes by targeting specific depths of facial structures.
- Tightenyl is the bio-lifter of skin matrix that works to replace lost retinol, generates intensive treatments for facial rejuvenation, and firms the skin for a visible improvement of skin density and a rejuvenated skin matrix.
- Neurophroline breaks down the cortisol produced by skin cells and promotes the release of calming neuro-peptides, which results in improved skin tone, increased luminosity, and reduction in the visible signs of aging.
7. Pumpkin Glow Medifacial
This is a quick procedure to improve the quality of the skin by restoring softness, luminosity and smooth texture.
- Deep cleansing and corrective: minerals such as Zinc and Copper found in pumpkin puree have been known to control acne and brighten dark spots.
- Firming: the fruit is LOADED with Vitamin C, helping to brighten and firm skin, since Vitamin C aids to build collagen.
- Increased circulation: the folate found in pumpkin is pertinent for red blood cell development, increasing blood circulation for a healthy glow.
- Fights free radical damage: antioxidants found in pumpkin help to defend your skin cells against oxidative damage, which is a leading cause of aging. It also fights free radicals commonly found in air pollution.
8. Anti-aging facial: NIR
The NIR module uses a high-power light source in the near-infrared spectrum to achieve safe and effective deal heating. This treatment elevates dermal temperature, generates thermal injury to the tissue which contracts existing fibers, stimulates the formation of new collagen, and improved its alignment and thickness.
- Works as an anti-aging agent
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, and crow's feet
- Imparts skin glow
- Helps in overall facial rejuvenation leading to radiant skin
To know the cost of medifacials in Hyderabad at Inform Clinics, please feel free to get in touch with us.